By addressing potential or actual HHB quickly, we:
• Stop the problem from worsening
• Support students who have been harmed
• Educate students and parents/guardians about HHB policy and prevention
• Provide opportunities for healing the harm and rebuilding relationships
• Prevent those who engaged in HHB from repeating their mistakes and causing further harm
Please read more about Burlington’s HHB policy and Champlain’s prevention methods in our 2018-19 Family Handbook, available at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U0aSR44xHs73li1u3Xiiq-krkuAv2trL/view. Printed copies can also be found at school.
|Champlain’s Designated Employees (DEs): Principal Dorinne Dorfman, school counselor Kaitlyn Morrissey, and planning room paraeducator Emmie Headrick|